Quality Management System
Dynaco Products is committed to providing high-quality products to our customers. We endeavor to be at the forefront of the electronic component industry by delivering quality product in a timely manner with cost-effective pricing.
Quality Sets Us Apart
Dynaco Products' quality inspection is based on IDEA STD-1010B and AS6081 standards. This standard incorporates a rigorous process for detecting counterfeit product and has been accepted by many top-tier OEMs and CMs around the world. In addition to our thorough inspection process, upon request, we can offer electrical function and die verification.
Our purchasing department has over thirty-five years of experience and vast knowledge of "who is who" in the open market. Our vendor management process steers us away from substandard suppliers and helps reward our excellent suppliers. The process of maintaining high-quality standards starts in the purchasing department, is supported by the quality inspection process, and results in increased reorders and a high level of customer satisfaction.
All personnel handling products have been trained and tested on proper ESD handling procedures. Workers use wrist straps connected to continuous monitoring devices for constant surveillance and ESD protection. We maintain both preventative and corrective action policies.
- Use only reliable sources to procure parts. – Our vendor management process steers us away from substandard suppliers. The process of maintaining high-quality standards starts in the purchasing department and is then supported by our quality inspection process.
- We maintain a preventative action policy. – The level of traceability is established at the point of purchase. We confirm the provided traceability and designate the level of screening that is needed.
- Upon receipt, all parts are thoroughly inspected. – Documentation & Packaging Inspection, External Visual Inspection, Physical Dimension Inspection, Solvent Testing (when applicable), and Remarking & Resurfacing Testing are conducted.
- If additional screening is necessary, we use 3rd party testing for confirmation of authenticity. – X-ray Inspection, XRF Testing, Electrical/Function Testing, and Delid/Decapsulation Testing
- We maintain a corrective action policy. – When fraudulent or counterfeit parts are suspected parts are rejected and reported to the appropriate manufacturer.